There are times that you must mass-assign agent access. You can do this to change the Primary Agent on a contact or simply to add another user to also have access (even though they are not the Primary Agent). This is often also used for giving a lender access to contacts while keeping the correct agent assigned.
In a list, select the contacts and then click on actions and then Manage Access to mass assign
There's also the option to Select All or All on Page in the upper-left of any contact list.
Understanding the Manage Access Page.
Review this photo for the explanation below.
Things to understand about the above picture:
- Of the 3 contacts selected
- one is assigned to Ben as the Primary Agent
- one is assigned to Izzy as Primary agent
- one is assigned to Rodger.
- Admins are segmented up to the top of the screen because Admins have access to all contacts.
- Rodger is only agent access, so he only has access to Some (1) of the contacts (which we can assume it is the contact for whom he's the Primary Agent).
- On the far left of the screen, you can assign all three contacts to one Primary Agent.
- On the far right of the screen you can give an agent access to these leads even if they are not the Primary Agent.
* You can currently only mass assign 50 contacts at a time.