Live Training & Videos
Brivity Home App
How do I add a favicon to my Brivity Website?
You can have your logo show on browser tabs when someone is visiting your website. Download your logo to a .png file on your hard drive prior to completing the process below.
1. Start by logging into: https://login.brivityidx.com/login
2. Click on the pencil Icon to Edit Site
3. Click on Theme Settings
4. Click on the Logo tab
5. Under Favicon. drag in or insert your .png file (we found .png works best)
6. Click Upload Image, then Save Theme Settings
7. Click Publish All
8. When you see this pop up, choose Advanced options
9. Click the Asset box to choose all options
10. When all boxes are checked, click Publish Now
11. You are done! Your Favicon will now show on any Brivity Website Visitors web browser tab!