Live Training & Videos
How do change the Logo on my Brivity Website?
You can set the logo that shows on the top of your website using these instructions. Download your logo to a .png or .jpg file on your hard drive prior to completing the process below.
1. Start by logging into: https://login.brivityidx.com/login
2. Click on the pencil Icon to Edit Site
3. Click on Theme Settings
4. Click on the Logo tab
5. Under HEADER LOGO. drag in or insert your .png file (we found .png works best)
6. Click Upload Image, then Save Theme Settings
7. Click Publish All
8. When you see this pop up, choose Advanced options
9. Click the Asset box to choose all options
10. When all boxes are checked, click Publish Now
11. You are done! Your Favicon will now show on any Brivity Website Visitors web browser tab!